Yeah the names of food here are fricken hilarious and everything so far is going amazing thus far! My roomate is really cool and she loves going out and having a good time which is awesome! I am not too jetlagged at the moment which is awesome =D
Last night our like orientation team type thing took us out to the imperial college pub where we started out the night...lol beer actually tastes much better here and they give you huge glasses for cheap, and it is definitely stronger here as well haha so we had a couple drinks there then went to find another pub where we got id-ed this time which was awesome because I am legal hahaha and then we went to another pub where we met these other 2 girls and we all clicked rly fast...they were very happy they met some other people from school that actually liked going out and were not stuck up haha
Pubs on weekdays here close at 11pm...and there is a warning bell which is RLY loud and scared me at quarter to 11 and then you have till 11:15 to finish your drinks and then you are kicked out hahahahaa so we looked all over for more pubs and none were open unless we went to east london which we havent figured out yet and we weren't about to try that when we were drunk. So we found a little store that sold wine and liquor and we bought some vodka there and took that back to the room and drank until like 1am which is so funny because we had been up for soooooooooooooo long haha but so many funny stories I can't list them all, we are pretty much just going to have an awesome semester! I found a really nice group of friends already which I am stoked about!
Well I am off to a bus tour of London! and then some shopping with the roomie for some cute clothes haha
<3
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment